1. What does the inspection include?
2. Are you specifically residential inspection only?
3. Do you have any specialities?
4. Do you offer repairs or improvements as well? If not, do you have contractors that you recommend?
5. How long will the inspection take?
6. How much will the inspection cost?
7. Ask for sample reports from past home inspections.
8. How long will it take to receive the inspection report?
9. Will I be able to attend the inspection? If they say no, this could be a red flag so you should consider comparing other inspectors.
10. Are you bonded and insured?
11. Can you provide references?
13. How do you keep your expertise up to date? What training do you have?
14. Lastly, bring up any of your own concerns about the home before inspection.